Your family’s Eye Care and Eye Wear destination
See Better. Live Better.
VIVID Vision Training
See Better. Live Better
Optikus Optometrists is an independent Optometric Practice on the Sunshine Coast, catering to all age groups.
We have been offering tailor-made eye care solutions for the full range of our patient’s individual visual needs for the past 17 years. Dedicated special interest clinics supplement our standard comprehensive eye testing, backed by a full complement of the latest diagnostic equipment.
We are proudly family and Australian-owned and a member of the Provision group.
You are invited to come in and experience our unique flavor.
How we can help
- Comprehensive eye examinations – children, adults, and elderly
- DEDICATED Children’s Vision Centre
- Clinic – VIVID Virtual Reality Vision Training
- Clinic – Advanced Contact Lens Fitting – including Orthokeratology, Keratoconus and Mini-Scleral Contact Lenses
- Clinic – Myopia Control
- Clinic – Low Vision
- Clinic – Dry Eye including BlephaSteam
- Clinic – Aviation Eye Examinations for CASA
Our vision is that every person leaves our practice with the best possible solution for their visual needs and the knowledge that their eye health needs have been fully addressed.
We value each and every patient.
- CASA Credentialed Optometrist
- Therapeutically qualified Optometrist
- Behavioral trained Optometrist
- ProVision Independent Practice
- QON Preferred provider
- DVA approved
- Australian Owned
- Orthokeratology Society of Oceania
- Cornea & Contact Lens Society Austr
- Optometry Australia
- Glaucoma Australia
- Macular Disease Foundation Australia